Tuesday, July 26, 2011

aging up

 This past Sunday our worship pastors, Jeremy and Jeremiah and our worship band led the whole county in worship. Christians gathered from all the area churches to lift high the name of Jesus. In the midst of this our photographer grabbed this picture below that moves my   heart deeply.

It is kind of photo that should be framed in every church across our world. It is the picture of an dear older couple the Priebes who attend my church. It captures this verse...

Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your might to all who are to come. Psalms 71:18

May we worship God unashamedly like Norm and Judy pictured above. May this spirit permeate our community and our world. You are never too old to lead the way in worship. This another reason I love Grace Community Church.

No comments: