Sunday, July 24, 2011

the power of team

In 13 days I will be standing here in Battambang Cambodia with 13 other teammates from my Church. We will be loving on 24 rescued orphan children. Less then 3 months ago this was a green pasture that had laid empty for hundreds of years. Yet, from the foundation of the earth God had a plan for this piece of property.

All he needed to complete his plan was a group of people to step up and do it. As I type I am filled with such joy, and I am so proud of my church, because on one Sunday they gave enough money to build this home, so that hope could be delivered on the other side of the world.

Imagine the glee and delight on the faces of our kids after their first night of sleep here. Way to go Grace Community you are truly God's messengers of hope! I can hear the laughter I as type!

No comments: