Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Learn from the little ones

So our photograper from Sunday snapped this photo. As you can see this little girl says, "Im not fighting it any longer." Instead of running on empty and not operating at full capacity she just said I'm tired and that's it.

I wonder if we listen to the promptings of our phyiscal body enough? I wonder if we take care of the the vessel that God lives in? I wonder if we are about to have some heart attack, stroke, or other physical ailment, because we have not developed a healthy plan of exercise?

We have a lot to learn from this little gal, you can only run so far, and so fast, for so long, until something will break down. The Bible gives creedence to the fact that sleep and exercise are gifts from God. I encourage you today to learn from the babies.

It's useless to rise early and go to bed late, and work your worried fingers to the bone. Don't you know he enjoys giving sleep to those he loves Psalm 127:2

No comments: