Tuesday, May 22, 2012

strange

So it was late Saturday night and I heard a banging at our front door and it was pretty loud as it woke my family. I walked to the door to see what in the world was going on and no one there. I flipped on the switch and this sign was laying on the porch. Kind of strange Eh?


A couple of thoughts crossed my mind at this time of the evening. Was this a prank gone bad, because it is not uncommon for us to be pranked? Was this a legit way of trying to say something really important? Either way, it is just strange wouldn't you agree?


So I crawled back in bed glad that I didn't grab my 38 in the drawer of my night stand. I awoke the next morning and processed it more with an alert mind and came to this conclusion; regardless of the intent I long to have God's anointing on my life and I have never been one to shy away from telling others about Jesus. 


Moving on ...


No comments: