Sunday, August 26, 2012

winning teams

I have spent a large part of  my life investing in the building of leaders and the building of teams. I firmly believe that any organization, ministry, or team is only as strong as the weakest link. So it is important to build a team that makes you stronger and the team stronger as a collective unit. 

I have stated on many occasions that Character, Competence, and Chemistry are the core ingredients of great teams. Yet many teams have the first two elements listed above but few have all three. Chemistry is critical, if not imperative in building a winning team. You must be able to gel well as a team, you must have the "it" factor when it comes to chemistry.

God has certainly blessed me with an all-star Pastoral Team. I mean that with all of my heart! These guys standing in the photo above are tremendous teammates and I thank God for them.

So, Jeremy, Jon, Rich and Jeremiah I want you to know that I love you guys and that I got your back covered and  I would fight to hell and back for you and with you!

No comments: