Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I would take a bullet in the head for

On the eve of Thanksgiving, I often find myself longing to be with Jesus. I can't really express in words how I wish so badly to see an end to the evil and  darkness in our  world. I long for place where there is no more pain, suffering, sin, and evil. But, until then my heart will go on singing praises for all the good that God has given me.

There are only a few things in my life that I would take a bullet in the head for. I call them the essentials of my life. These are things that hold the utmost value in my heart. Needless to say my Savior, and  the Word of God are at the top of list but right after that are 4 of the most precious gifts ever given to me, my wife and children.

I am so very grateful that on this side of eternity, where sin prevails often, where darkness rages, and suffering continues,  for these 4 valuable gifts from Jesus. My life is so much richer because of Anne, Josh, Hannah and Isaiah! 

 I am just overwhelmed with gratefulness on the Eve of Thanksgiving for my own Family.   

1 comment:

Kimberly Leasure said...

Happy Thanksgiving my Precious Brother... Your cup runneth over~~~~ Love you....