Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Declaration




Declaration

I am Fearfully and wonderfully made!

I am loved, cherished, and incredibly valued by the God of the Universe

I don’t have to be anyone else, but me

I have free access to the all the rights of heaven as a child of God

I have been redeemed, washed by the blood of the Lamb, sealed by the Holy Spirit, gloriously rescued from Hell, and headed to Heaven

My identity is in Jesus Christ alone, not in my accomplishments, achievements or successes

I have unique talents, gifts, abilities and skills that were perfectly designed for me

I refuse to lose anymore ground trying to be someone else

I will not be haunted by the junk and failures of my past, but will walk in the power of forgiveness and freedom that comes through redemption in Jesus Christ

I refuse to be guided by jealousy, envy, greed or the worship of others.

From this day forward, I will be the “ME” I was created to be, nothing more nothing less!

I will celebrate the victories, and successes of my brothers and sisters in Christ instead of throwing anymore dirt.

I declare in Jesus Name that Satan will no longer cause me to do otherwise,

I will live, Yes I will live to the redemptive potential that Jesus created me to live to!

In the strong, powerful, and unmatched name of my Savior, Jesus Christ, AMEN!

No comments: