Tuesday, April 23, 2013

never stop dreaming

Today I spent some time with my staff praying, planning, and dreaming about the future. I love these kind of shared moments, because they pull out the best in you. 

I hope that I never stop dreaming as I age. I hope that I will always be like Caleb who dared to believe God for the Promised Land when the 10 others didn't. Dreams build your faith and keep you looking forward. I like looking ahead because the moment I look back I get tripped up.

My wish list is big, but my God is bigger and today I spent some time asking God to converge the two. Greater things are yet to come, greater things are still to be done in this city. Keep looking forward it is going to get pretty exciting if and when God takes my dreams and makes them come true!

1 comment:

Sara1025 said...

Thanking God for your vision!