Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Right before my very eyes


Our church is loaded with tons of women who love Jesus. Everywhere you look you will see women serving in a passionate way leaving their mark.. 

This past Sunday we took a small moment and acknowledged a small portion of our ladies who recently completed a 40 day challenge where they completed daily assignments in the Physical, Spiritual, Intellectual and Relational areas of life. Over 230 ladies linked arms in this journey together.

Our ladies were led by Shali Yoder our Remarkable Women's Ministry Director. I loved standing on stage with these ladies and praying for them. Great job ladies you deserve to be recognized as you battled together and helped each other to become more like Jesus.

I am humbled by the way our body is coming alive in Jesus and I know without a doubt it is impacted by the way our men have stepped up too.

This is truly the church I have always dreamed of, men and women following hard after Jesus together! I love my church! 


No comments: