Thursday, September 11, 2008

My wife


He who finds a wife finds what is good, and receives favor from the Lord... Proverbs 18:22


This is my wife Anne. We met while we were students at Grace College in Winona Lake. We married the summer after we graduated in 1988. She has a BS in business administration. She is from Troy Michigan and is a Michigan State fan. She enjoys running, making crafts and has an incredible eye for interior design.She along with two other ladies laid out the whole interior design of our new addition at Grace. She loves to read and is a big-time prayer warrior.

When she walks into a room she lights it up with her presence. She is fun, perky and very intelligent. In fact she was the salutatorian in her high school class. She also ran track and was on the swim team. She has completed a mini-triathlon and a half-marathon.She is a passionate follower of Jesus and an amazing supporter of our kids.

My wife deserves a lot of the accolades that I sometimes receive, Because behind any successful man is an amazing woman! My wife completes me and makes me stronger. She is my greatest fan!

Oh yeah, she enjoys rides through the country on the back of our Harley. This photo was taken outside of The Cracker Barrel on our anniversary. And for the record she can drive a stick shift car and rode off on my honda motorcyle all by herself once while we were in college as I stood praying.

I definitely received favor from God when I married Anne.

1 comment:

MarlaMae said...

A great tribute to a great lady--we all love her, too!

MarlaMae