Tuesday, November 4, 2008

15 Years Ago



15 years ago I was studying my way through Grace Seminary. I was living in Winona Lake Indiana and was working construction. My wife, and son Josh, were alive and well. On this day God brought the most precious little girl named Hannah, into our world. She was born at KCH in Warsaw Indiana.
She was always smiling and has been a constant source of love and encouragement for us. Hannah has always had a heart for others especially, the least. the lost, and the left behind. I love my daughter, and if I could line up all of the 15 year old girls up in our world, and choose one of them as my daughter, I would choose Hannah every single time. I love you honey!
The sky is the limit for my daughter and the world is a better place because of her. Hope your day is awesome, and know this Hannah, that your daddy loves you more then you can ever imagine! Happy Birthday Hannah!


Please Jesus, let my daughter see all of her dreams come to fruition, and may she always keep you at the center of her life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A late Happy Birthday wish, too a very special young lady. Hannah, I am Proud too share the same birth date with you.

Unknown said...

a happy birthday to you too Howie