Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hoop it up


High school hoops officially begins next week. My son Josh, guarding the ball above, will play varsity basketball this year. I love everything about the game. Josh has spent a lot of time in the driveway practicing and at open gym at his high school.
His team will be fun to watch this year and they are coming off a pretty stellar year at the JV level where they were 16-4. So as the leaves turn and daylight shortens I will be cheering from the stands for my son. I can't wait to watch them gel together on the court.

I still recall the Christmas when he was 4 and we bought him a Michael Jordan hoops set. I broke the rim dunking the ball on the 4ft rim, and a few bulbs on the Christmas tree, swatting some shots. He has been a gym rat since he was three. A lot of hours of coaching has prepared him for this day. Go get em Josh we look forward to being your greatest supporters!

No comments: