Thursday, November 13, 2008

Heroes of the Faith


There have been very few times in my life when I stood in front of people of "greatness." People who live on the front lines and change the world! People who live their faith out with zero regrets. people who have Jesus stamped all over their lives. Well, this couple are those kind of people.

Savorn and Soni are rescuing orphans in Cambodia. They live on a meager amount of money yet they give out more than most. I first met them when I was in Cambodia this summer while dedicating our orphanages in Asia. They understand pure and faultless religion that James 1:27 refers to.

These are heroes of the faith and I want to give a shout out to them and say Thank you for being the hands and feet of Jesus!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had the opportunity to talk with them Sunday evening, it is amazing to me how clear there vision is.

Unknown said...

I agree...