Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I Love The Goshen Community

God brought me here to Goshen 12 1/2 years ago. Sometimes it is hard to believe, it has been that long. I love this community, I love the people, I love the rivers, and I love my church. I have a huge burden for the community, as we waver through 14% employment. I have lost sleep over the jobs that have been lost, and the businesses that are folding. I know God has something great in store for us.

So this morning I jumped in my jeep with my staff and visited three businesses that are owned by people at Grace. I want them to know that we feel their pain too. We then met with the owners and prayed, for God's favor to fall upon each business, we prayed for peace, we prayed for sales, we prayed for workers and families, and we prayed for protection from Satan.

My desire is to visit businesses after each staff meeting over this coming year, and show up and pray. Oh by the way, I can hardly wait to see what God is going to do, because a bunch of pastors took time to pray! Surprise us God with your presence and blessings!

No comments: