Sunday, February 8, 2009

Team Chemistry

I love this photo that was taken last night, seconds after after my son's Basketball Game at Bremen. His team played well, and pulled out an incredible win. Josh hit a buzzer beater to help win the game. It was a total team effort.

A lot of emotion runs through me as I see this photo, I love the faces of his teammates as they celebrate the win. As you can see, they are really enjoying the moment. One of the major components of team, is team-chemistry. In order to be successful, there must be chemistry.

I love watching teams gel well together. If you are looking to build a team as a leader, don't settle on this issue, there must be chemistry to be successful.Way to Go Falcons, it was a great night from this fan's perspective. Keep it up and a sectional championship is within sights.

No comments: