Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Wonder

I wonder what my kids will be like, when they grow up? I wonder what profession they will choose, to follow? I wonder who they will marry? I wonder where they will live? I wonder what kind of impact they will have, on our world for Jesus? I wonder if they will have children, too? I wonder what traits about me, will be passed on through them?

I wonder when they look back in their childhood pictures, like the one above of me, and my sister Jamie, what they will remember? I wonder what they will say about me, as their Dad? I Just wonder?

As I look back on my journey, I am grateful for my mom, my dad, and my step-father and brothers and sisters. They all have blessed my life with so many good memories, and they have helped to shape me, into who I am today.

I love my family, and I love the family God placed me into. Even though, I don't get to see them as often, as I wish, I sure do love them, and thank GOD for them. We made a great team, and we remain loyal to each other, and to Jesus. Thanks God, for letting be blessed by some of the greatest people on earth, My Dad, Jim; My Mom, Bev: My Stepfather, Andy: and my siblings; Jeff, Kim, Jamie, Joni and Ray.

No comments: