Friday, May 22, 2009

I love my family

I feel overwhelmed today with unusual love for my family. My savior Jesus Christ has given me an amazing wife and children. With all the divorces and separations in our world, I just want to say this: "I will love you Anne until death separates us; Josh, Hannah, and Isaiah, I will be there for you until I die, BANK ON IT!"

My prayer today is this: "Please Lord Jesus use the Brown family in this world until you take us home or we physically die. May we always love you, serve you, and hunger and thirst for you. May we point people to Jesus, as a result of the way we live our lives, and may others somehow be encouraged to hold on in their marriages, because of an example we have set before them. May my kids never depart from the path of righteousness, and may they too, find love in marriage with a committed follower of Jesus, like I have. Protect us from the evil one who wants to destroy us. And may we make the world a better place, with the way we choose to live our lives. We give you credit for any good thing that happens to come from our lives, because we know, it is because of You. May my family's wildest dreams come to fruition, and may they experience your blessing on their lives as long as they live!" In Jesus Name, Amen


1 comment:

Dana said...

Thanks for an inpirational family and an inspirational prayer for us all to pray each and every day.