Thursday, July 2, 2009

Deer Jesus

We took a motorcycle trip tonight with some friends. Here is a photo I snapped while waiting on the 3rd couple to join us. Anne and Marky posed for this shot. We ate at a Cracker Barrel and ended up at Borders Bookstore.

While we ate, I asked the waitress if there was anyway we could pray for her, and she said yes. She asked for good health. I prayed for her health, and asked God to bless our food, and to give us safety as we traveled home.

Well, on the way home, while cruising together on country roads, we encountered a direct answer to our "Deer Jesus prayer." Standing 1 foot off the road on each side, were deer. I'm telling you I could have kicked them in the gut. One was waiting to go to the other side. Ten seconds later Rudolph would have pulled the sleigh this year without Dasher!

It got me thinking, how often does God send answers to our prayers and we never get to see them like I did tonight? I immediately called out for more protection while riding. Grateful for Divine protection! Jesus please give the same kind of obvious answer to Veronica our waitress concerning her health. So clear that she connects the prayer to you, and surrenders her heart to you.

No comments: