Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Walk Away

Every Sunday as a communicator you ask yourself this question, What is the Walk Away? What will people take away and apply to their lives this week? What did the Holy Spirit reveal to them as they dug into Scripture? Way too much is at stake for me to just show up, and not give a message that has the potential to be life-changing.

As I prepared this past weekend, my hope was that we would all pull something valuable from such a volatile subject that would cause us to live differently.

So here I find myself again, prepping for this week's message and asking the same question, What will be the Walk Away? Please God may truth surface, and Grace abound, and may we pull something valuable from this message that would cause us to live differently

No comments: