Monday, December 7, 2009

We Conquered

We began our annual hunt for our Christmas Tree, in the Beautiful State of Michigan. I love doing this with my family and other families. We have a tradition that we do it after our Annual Business Celebration Meeting at Grace.

So we joined the Pucketts and headed north. I love the drive back into the woods as it allows one to get away from the hustle and bustle of life. Once again the scenery didn't disappoint us.
We arrived at a spot that had tons of Fraser Fir trees. The Browns found a perfect tree for the Puckett Family, and loaded it on their truck. The really cool part is that it had been picked out months before by someone else.

This is the clan that joined us on our adventure posing with the beautiful, brown, dry tree!
Josh, Hannah and Isaiah cut our tree down and carried it out of the woods.

We posed with our tree for 2009. Sure glad we have cathedral ceilings! I can't wait to fill it up with ornaments. Wow,my kids are growing up! Thanks God for my family they truly are a blessing to me. We ended the night back at the Pucketts with Hot Cocoa and cookies. Thanks God for good friends and good memories.

No comments: