Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Attention of ONE

I wonder what God thinks as he watches us? I wonder how often he stands and cheers us on? I wonder how many times he stands and says those are my kids in whom I am well pleased? I wonder if we are in the arena enough playing the game to gt his attention? I wonder if He says to the Trinity hey check this out? I just wonder?

Someone snapped this photo of Anne and me, as we watched from a distance at a recent game. It really caused me to ask some of the above questions. It also renewed my passion to make Jesus look good. It stirred a fresh movement in my soul to play with no regrets and leave everything on the court. It challenged me to always want to be in the game and not sit on the bench!

Matthew 5:16 ... in the same way let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

No comments: