Monday, August 30, 2010

Decisons...

As I age, I really want to spend less time recovering from unwise decisions that I have made. I just have an insatiable desire to redeem the time at hand. Yet, life is full of choices, and they pop up so frequently.

To those that know me the best, they know my primary prayer request when asked. I always ask for wisdom! I long to not waste my life, or spin my tracks, because way too much is at stake.

God promises to give wisdom to anyone who asks, in fact he promises to give it generously. Today my plate is full of decisions that need to be made, as I prepare to pack my bags, and leave for Asia for 11 days. I want the decisions I make today to flow from God's heart, so that my family reaps the blessings of them.

Oh, yeah the above picture is a Brown classic, we have a local golf course that we collect stray balls from. When we get home we draft the balls we want.

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

1 comment:

Andy Jewett said...

A regular prayer of mine...
Lord, grant me the wisdom today to humble myself so that you do not have to humble me today to teach me wisdom.