Friday, August 13, 2010

Fun is underrated

Fun is defined in Webster's Dictionary this way: a source of enjoyment, amusement, diversion.

Fun is also God created and since we are created in his image; he too enjoys moments when he is amused. I have often wondered when are the moments when he really cuts loose and laughs his head off? I do have ideas!

The Bible gives reference to times when he sits and laughs. I love the picture above as we were taking the ferry From St. Ignace to Mackinac Island. The wind was blowing pretty hard and we were committed to enjoying the moment even if it gave us a bad hair day.

I encourage you to take a diversion and enjoy a moment, an hour, a day and laugh a little. You will be better for it! Fun energizes me and often gives me an added bounce in my step when things are pressing down.


Psalm 2:4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs

No comments: