Friday, September 17, 2010

How about some good news

I am taking time today to see the beauty around me. To appreciate the effort that God is putting into this day, to hold the world together. I am thanking him for his amazing creation all around me. I plan on saying thanks to God, for his divine artistic touch on this cornfield next to our church. I want the author of creation to know that I love the beauty of his work.

Maybe today, we all could just stop and gaze, at all the beauty around us, and just say thanks God! Doesn't that just feel good, to stop, breathe, and ponder at the beauty around us?

Our press is loaded with all the evil in our world and Satan gets way too much press, lets give our God some props today! Anyone in with me?


O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!

America! America!
God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

1 comment: