Wednesday, December 22, 2010

wishes

Oh to get inside of my son's mind here, as he is making a birthday wish on a previous birthday. There is so much power in a wish. All of us have been here and our list is long and filled with all kinds of things.

We even wish people a Merry Christmas. So does that wish carry the same weight as an 11 year old wishing over his birthday candles? Some even wish for things on Santa's lap at JC Penney. I wonder if we were able to track the percentages of wishes that come true. Would it be enough to motivate us to wish again on something else?

I really believe the power is not in the wish, but in the person were are asking to fulfill the wish. I'm banking on Jesus, because everything he said he would do, he fulfilled. His percentages are really good and my wishes are pretty large.

So Dear Jesus, I Wish a Very Merry Christmas to everyone who reads this blog today and a Jeep Commander would top it off!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jim, Merry Christmas to you and the family too, brother!