Monday, December 6, 2010

You can't talk about him without...

We began a brand new series on Sunday, "Rebel." The series is looking at the Life of Jesus and how he was a rebel. He went against the grain and did it his way.

I have been reading through the Gospels prepping for the series and it has been impacting my heart in a fresh way. He did whatever it took to make sure the Message of Salvation got to the least of the least to the richest of the rich.

It gave me a greater boldness to share, witness, tell others the message of salvation.

Plain and simple there is life beyond the grave and after we breathe our last breath there are no second chances. Jesus is the answer for life beyond the grave. As I was preparing for this message I realized that you can't talk about Jesus without giving a people a chance to surrender their lives to him. Well, Yesterday in each service people trusted Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It was so good to be part of that!

No comments: