Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Way cool



I marvel at the way technology can be utilized for good. I long to see the kingdom of God advanced around the world. The calling on my life is real, God has called me to be a pastor. There is no doubt in my mind that he wants me to communicate the truths of Jesus Christ.

Just recently we have been in contact with an inner city church in Philadelphia www.urbanhope.net . We have had a great relationship with them for many years. I have served on the board that helped oversee this ministry. Pastor Jon and Tara were on staff with them at one time and we have sent many teams there to do ministry work. We support some of the staff there too. I just love this group and their desire to reach the inner city.

Two weeks ago we were able to link arms in a new way as they are satelliting messages from our Goshen Campus. So in order to make it even more personal I delivered this simple greeting to bridge the relationship even deeper. May God use these messages to point more people to Jesus!

No comments: