Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Some things speak louder then others

There is no denying who a person follows, when they go public in baptism. I love it when God moves in people's hearts to take the next step in their journey with him. We offer baptism services many times throughout the year. This coming Sunday over 40 people will take a plunge for Jesus.

I love the conversations I have had this week with people who are getting baptized, because it always encourages me to see when, how, and what God used to bring people to this point.
Besides the room is electric as others are moved deeply watching someone take this step. I had  conversation with a man this week who gave his life to Jesus during our Rescued Easter Service last year and has been growing since then. I am looking forward to this weekend, come early because our auditorium will be packed!

No comments: