Thursday, June 9, 2011

The way it should be

Yesterday during Isaiah's Golf Tourney I snapped this photo off. As you can see he is waiting for the chance to tee off on the Par 3 hole in front of him. I love this shot because in the midst of competition Isaiah and Wynton are shooting the breeze.

In this game every shot counts and one needs to remain focused on his shot at hand. Yet God calls us to remain in community no matter what we are doing. I often tell my kids that everything they do will be connected to relationships so make the most of that while you are living life.

So in the middle of a golf tournament when one needs to be zeroed in, Isaiah and Wynton understand that this tourney is just a tool to bridge and connect the really important thing, "relationships." I wonder what they are chatting about as they sit on the bench?

No comments: