Saturday, July 2, 2011

Taking one for the team


Every so often one must take one for the team. So on Wednesday Night at our Summer Soak Ministries for our kids 4th grade and below Jon and I took the plunge. Needless to say, many wanted their shot to dunk us. However, I must admit I loved talking junk to people as they tossed the balls.


Jon's water for some reason was quite colder then mine. I'm not sure how that happened, but he was convinced I added bags of ice to it. Now would I ever do such a thing to Jon?


My precious daughter Hannah, joined in with the kids and loved on them. Truth be known she was the very first person to toss the winning shot to dunk me. It was a great night to hang with people that were having fun. Plus the water was refreshing, very refreshing and everyone enjoyed watching Jon and me going under!

No comments: