Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Off they go


This morning Anne and I helped our son Josh get set up for year 2 at Grace College. He is located in Beta3 South.

Even though it is his second year it is still hard to say goodbye, but it was much easier then last year. As you can see he is in good hands and has built some quality relationships already. Grace College is a fantastic school and I can't wait to see what God has in store for Josh.

It has been a big day for us as Hannah started her Senior year and Isaiah jumped into Junior high.

But as they drove away this morning there was not any fear in Isaiah's eyes.

As I sit in my office I am so grateful for kids that love Jesus and have him watching over them. Each season of life has been so very special with them and I look forward to this new season too. Moving on while living in the moment with my kids!

No comments: