Sunday, August 7, 2011

Transformed





This is God's intended plan for the young women in Asia. He desires to see them loved, valued, given dignity, cared for, and treated with respect and dignity. Yet everywhere you look in this country of Cambodia are men who do just the opposite of that to women.

However instead of just griping and complaining about it we must do something about it. Every part of my soul comes unglued when I see a man walking the streets of Cambodia with a young Asian girl hanging on him. The only thing that restrains me from getting in his face  is the Holy Spirit . So when I see this picture of our girls in our home, I am deeply moved because they have been rescued from the evil men of our world .

These girls and five others woke up at 4am this morning to have their hair done, dresses pressed, and dance moves choreographed, so that they could sing and dance for us and God.

While others watched them dance in the worship service this morning and were enjoying the beauty of the dance I silently wept because I was so grateful that they were rescued from the monsters of our world.

Look at the joy in their faces and you will see God's intended plan for this beautiful country and these beautiful children of our home. This is a good day in the life of these young girls, they are free to dance and sing for their family and their God!
Sent from my iPad

No comments: