Sunday, October 23, 2011

every stage is awesome

 
Yes time seems to fly as you raise your children and if we are not careful we neglect to really enjoy each season because we always want to hold onto the past. As a dad of three precious kids I have made an effort to savor every moment.

Yesterday Hannah spent time posing for Senior Pictures, and Anne prepared this card for one of her photos. As you can see Hannah posed with it. I love this shot because it reveals how beautiful my daughter is, but it always conveys truth, Hannah really does love her mom. I have watched my daughter age gracefully over the years and she has always shown us her love.

Needless to say, I am enjoying this stage of life with my daughter as she finishes her Senior Year. The future is so bright for my daughter and her past has been lined with so many good memories, yet I am going to just enjoy the present with her because she adds so much joy to it.

Hannah you are beautiful inside and out and I love the way you live your life for Jesus. The world is a better place because of you and when God gave us you, he really blessed us.

No comments: