Saturday, June 16, 2012

my dads

I have been blessed as a son to have two amazing dads. My father, Jim Sr. and my step-father Andy. As I reflect on how they have impacted and shaped my life it brings tears to my eyes.


In the photo above you will see my Dad, Jim, hanging out with Isaiah on the shoreline of Myrtle beach and my step-father Andy working on the assembly line at Mack Trucks in Hagerstown Maryland.


In world where kids are left fatherless, I have been given two phenomenal dads. If you were to open me up and look at my hard wiring you would find the character traits of these two men stamped all over me. Both have made me into the Man, Husband, Father that I am today. Both have set examples for me to follow in many areas of my life. Both love me deeply. Both have been a model of Godly love. Both have made the world a better place. Both are men that I respect and would follow anywhere. Both make the world a better place. Both have been there for me. Both are a tremendous leaders and have built an amazing legacy.


So today, I say I love you Jim Brown Sr. and Andy Anderson, I am blessed son to have you in my life. May this be the best Father's Day ever for you!

No comments: