Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I am a blessed man because of her

Words carry weight and they can add value to someone. Today I want to add some weight to my wife as she celebrates her birthday. I am a blessed man to be able to have Anne as my wife!

A few words to describe my wife:
* beautiful
* spontaneous
* joy-filled
* killer smile
* gentle spirited
* prayer warrior like none other
* ravishing 
* faithful
* committed to the end
* sexy
* nurturer
* tough
* fights for us
* protector of my heart
* fit and health conscious
* unleashed worshipper of Jesus
* A spark that lights my fire
* don't mess with momma's kids or...
* not needy
* a life giver to others
* great listener
* Holds her ground 

I will summarize this way.

Anne, has the ability to walk into a room without much fanfare yet when she leaves her absence is felt. Yet I want the world to know today there is no way I could be the man I am without her. She makes me stronger, more secure,  and more able to Take Jesus to the Nations.

I love you Brownie!
Happy Birthday!

The man who finds a wife finds a treasure, and he receives favor from the Lord. Proverbs 18:22

No comments: