Sunday, August 18, 2013

Front row seat


As a Pastor I have a front row seat to many people's lives. This past Friday night almost 400 men packed into our building at midnight to consider going on a journey together with Jesus. If you could have witnessed what I did that night you would renew your hope in the family again.

Men, were everywhere. Young men, old men, married men, and single men piled into our building longing to learn more about fight club and how to become a better man of God.

This photo captures one small moment, yet if you look at the faces you will see that they are eager for what is next. I love front row seats like this, because it lights my fire and gives me the get-up-and-go to follow hard after Jesus.

I am just blown away by the way God is moving through Fight Club in men's hearts all over the world! Please God let us reach the world for Jesus, one man at a time!

No comments: