Saturday, May 24, 2014

The anticipation ...



This morning we boarded a bus and made the 5 hour trek from Phnom Penh to Battambang to see our kids. 

We worshipped on the bus to praise music with our iPad and Bluetooth speakers . It was quite moving to sing "The Great I Am" and other songs as we drove through Cambodia. 

The five hours gave us time to prepare our hearts for the reunion with our children. I prayed, read Scripture and took in the beautiful scenery in the countryside. 

As we got closer, Savorn told me the kids were at the Hotel waiting for our arrival . I began to weep thinking about how good it is to be able to be here and spread the love from my family and our church to these precious children. 

As we turned into the parking lot we were greeted with a sunami of love. It was as if heaven was parted and we got a glimpse of celestial love. We were swamped, smothered and draped in a bath of redemption . 

As I write my heart is exploding with love. 
 Reacuing orphans is pure and faultless religion and it is good for my soul. More good news to come! Praise God for Asia's Hope! 

No comments: